To offer superior quality services, Intelec professionals are skilled with numerous technologies, including :
- Operating Systems; Windows, LINUX, Unix, etc.;
- DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres, Access, etc.);
- GIS (ArcGIS, GeoMedia, MapInfo, SmallWorld, etc.);
- Web Mapping (ArcIMS, Jmap, MapGuide, MapServer, etc.);
- ADO (MicroStation, AutoCad, etc.);
- Development tools (J2EE, .Net, PHP, MDL, C, Java, etc.).
In addition, Intelec has dedicated a laboratory room within its offices where its employees can experiment with these programs and adapt them according to client needs.
In this manner, Intelec has developed multiple technological solutions.
M³Cat TM is a web tool allowing the creation and organization of geospatial metadata.
M³Go TM provides bridges for terminology and language gaps that currently hinder the exchange of information between people dealing with geospatial knowledge, tools, and services.
GEOSCOPE Network TM is a Windows application that allows the creation and organization of geospatial metadata.
With SQWEGE TM, users can visualize and retrieve geospatial data and related metadata within Windows Explorer.
IWCat TM is a service that integrates metadata created by catalogues with those created by data warehouses. This is a dynamic process that follows the database interoperability standards set by OGC and others.
Géoprof TM contains computer science-related web multimedia tools that allow the creation of educational software for geomatics.